BIKE® Athletic Return Policy
Download merchandise return form here: Return Form
- Merchandise must be returned within 30 days.
- Merchandise must not be worn, altered, or washed.
- Merchandise must have all tags attached and be returned in original packaging.
- Shipping and handling charges are not refundable (i.e., packages that arrive COD will be denied).
- Final Sale items may not be returned.
- Due to health regulations, jockstraps, underwear, and compression shorts that have been removed from their original packaging, worn, or laundered cannot be returned.
- If you order multiple jockstraps, underwear or compression shorts of the same size, only open one item to ensure fit. You will then be able to return any of the remaining unopened items.
- BIKE® does not offer merchandise exchanges.
- Once we receive your return, we will credit your account. To get the right size or a different color, please place a second order.
- BIKE® monitors account activity and reserves the right to refuse transactions, assess fees, and / or close accounts based on order or returns behavior.
- Complete the merchandise return form included in your original order, or use the general returns form and repackage your merchandise securely.
- Cover or remove any original mailing address labels or carrier barcodes on the package.
- Address and ship your return to:
10390 Alpharetta Street
Roswell, Georgia 30075
- Ship your package using a trackable, insured shipping method as BIKE cannot accept responsibility for packages we do not ship. Please keep the tracking details for your records.
- You will receive an email once your return has been received and processed. Please allow five business days from the time we receive your return for it to be processed.